Book Review!

Image preview

Hello Everyone, it’s me Bella and today i am introducing the I read. It is named Chase and the author is: Linwood Barclay. So let’s get started!!!

1)There is a by named Jeffery, he is 12 and he lives with his aunt at her camping and fishing lodge. It changes between chapters so in some parts there is a dog named Chipper and Jeffery in other parts. Chipper is a dog in a shelter where he is not treated very nicely. He wants to escape but something stops him from escaping right away.

2) My favorite part in the book is when Jeffery is cleaning out the boats and that makes a connection with me because, when i go fishing with my family i usually have to clean out the boats.

3)I recommend this book to people who like Mystery, Scary and hopeful books!

Hope you read my book and enjoy it!!!

2 thoughts on “Book Review!

1. Hi Bella I think you did a great job on your Book Review ! All the detail you put in to it and you made it your own personal writing style.One thing I would have liked was more of the story. I noticed that in your review you made a good personal connection to the story which helps me to get to know you a bit more. Keep up the good work!